blog entry

  1. Why did you choose this course?
I chose this course because I wanted to learn more about graphic design and digital art.

  1. Why is this course important?
This course is important because there’s a lot of new technology that is changing and involves art and it is important to know how to properly use those skills.

  1. What type of style do you focus on? Why?
I feel like the type of style I focus on is very simple. I think I mainly do this because I like how it looks but also because it is easier as I am just starting out.

  1. How does graphic design impact your everyday life?
Graphic design impacts my everyday life because I see it everywhere from commercials to college posters and it’s very impactful in our society.

  1. How will this knowledge be useful in your future?

This knowledge will be useful in my future because I want to go into animation and I feel that knowing these skills in illustrator will definitely help me advance.

Comments